Austin Fashion Week, the longest-running and largest fashion event in Texas will host runway shows and pop-up shops December 3-5, 2021 at The Domain.
After a two-year absence due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Austin Fashion Week returns with a bang with six runway events highlighting emerging and established designers. Each show will support runway inclusion for all types of models and Austin Fashion Week is proud to feature 11 Style Strutters benefitting five local nonprofit partners. This event is presented by Salon Mystique. We hope to see you at the events!
Schedule of Events:
- Friday, December 3 –– Runways: Friday (1:30) The 1:30 show will honor Style Strutters Kathi Haralson and Tina McCutchin with a portion of proceeds benefiting Helping Hand Home. The Austin Community College Fashion Incubator will headline the 1:30 pm show.
- Friday, December 3 –– Runways: Friday (3:30) The 3:30 show will honor Style Strutter Cameron Breed with a portion of proceeds benefiting Helping Hand Home. Project Runway star Korto Momolu will headline a packed show featuring three designers from The Philippines.
- Saturday, December 4 –– Runways: Saturday (1:30) The 1:30 show will honor Style Strutter Courtney Santana with a portion of proceeds benefiting Survive2Thrive. In partnership with the City of Austin, the US Embassy in Cairo and the ACC Fashion Incubator, Austin Fashion Week is proud to host 9 fashion brands on the runway from Egypt along with 3 local brands as part of the ATX+Egypt program. The show will cap off with Project Runway alum Lela Orr and her label Ferrah.
- Saturday, December 4 –– Runways: Saturday (3:30) The 3:30 show will honor Style Strutters Irma Brand and Ana Ruelas with a portion of proceeds benefiting Horizons AustinTrinity. Headlining the show is Austin fan favorite and Project Runway All-Star Daniel Esquivel and Andrew Clancey of Any Old Iron, from Nashville, fresh off his Grid Girl designs created exclusively for the FormulaOne US Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas.
- Sunday, December 5 –– Runways: Sunday (1:30) The 1:30 show will honor Style Strutters JK Baxter Hunt, Heidi Marquez Smith and Wendy Harvey with a portion of proceeds benefiting The Arc of the Capital Area and Texas Cultural Trust. Headlining the show are Project Runway alum Brittany Allen and current Project Runway contestant Caycee Black. The show will also feature looks from three Austin-based teen designers.
- Sunday, December 5 –– Runways: Sunday (3:30) The 3:30 show will honor Style Strutters Drs. Christine Fisher and Tosan Ehanire with a portion of proceeds benefiting Breast Cancer Resource Center. Headlining the finale show is Houston-based Nicholas Nguyen of Mysterious By NPN who will feature a 35 look retrospective of his first 7 collections – all featured at Fashion By events in the past.
All of the Style Strutters are generously styled for the runway by famed stylist Loreal Sarkisian in partnership with Austin Fashion Week and The Domain. All hair and makeup looks will be created by the team at Salon Mystique.
For more information on each event and to purchase tickets, please visit www.fashionbyevents.com.