Austin Fashion Week 2016 ~ Events and Tickets Info
The festivities for Austin Fashion Week 2016 are gearing up and it will be another amazing showing of runway shows, in-store and off site parties and the much anticipated kick off party featuring the Mash Up Team photos and their participants.
Tickets are available now, so reserve yours for the best front row seat to see your favorite and upcoming designers. Make sure your phones are charged and dressed in AFW chic and we’ll see you at the best fashion event of the year in Austin!
Help us kick off AFW 2016 with a night of indulgence featuring the 2016 Austin Fashion Week Mash Up Teams. Marvel at the conceptual work created by some of Austin’s most creative designers, hair & makeup artists, stylists, models, photographers and more. You’ll get the chance to celebrate the stunning images submitted for the Mash Up competition and see the models come to life through pedestal presentations.
Brunch – Sunday, April 17 | 1:00 pm | The Driskill Hotel
Eat and drink lavishly as the Driskill pulls out all the stops. Enjoy 130 years of fashion through a special runway show presented by world class Texas-based vintage boutiques.
Brunch will honor Style Setter Aida G. Dieck and a portion of all ticket proceeds will benefit the Austin chapter of the American Heart Association.
Soirees (more to be announced)
Join AFW at Soirees hosted by boutiques, retailers, salons, spas, and gallery spaces. Party hop across Austin as you experience trunk shows, mini runway events, designer showcases and more. Most events are free and open to the public.
Feel like a celebrity viewing collections by and meeting STARS that were season winners or All Stars on Project Runway. DISCOVER emerging designers from around the globe. Support your local designers from the 512. 3-look collections by the newest of local designers featured in CAPSULE. Shop the GALLERY featuring 20 of the best emerging jewelry & accessories designers.
Thursday Runways will honor Style Setter Laura Craddickwith a portion of proceeds benefitting the Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas.
VIP Ticket Package –
By supporting these women and their chosen partner organizations, you will receive the following:
- ONE seat for a lavish brunch and cocktails hosted by the Driskill Hotel.
- A perfect vantage point for 130 years of fashion celebrating the Driskill’s 130th birthday. One of the premier vintage stores in Texas will be hosting the looks on live models throughout the Brunch.
- An opportunity for an event focused on mothers and their daughters celebrating fashion together. Daughter not in town? Don’t have a daughter? Grab a friend and spend the afternoon together!
- A portion of all proceeds benefitting the Austin chapter of the American Heart Association.
- ONE FRONT ROW seat on the night of your choosing at the JW Marriott.
- At least nine runway shows featuring STARS from the hit television series Project Runway, local Austin-based designers and more.
- Access to the 20 curated jewelry and accessories designers.
- Access to the exclusive VIP lounge.
- Open bar.
- Access to the Style Setter Gifting Suite featuring takeaway products for you to enjoy.
- A portion of all proceeds benefitting the nonprofit partner of the Style Setter’s choosing.
Photos: Gregg Gestaro and Cheryl Bemis – Fashionably Austin Official Photographers AFW 2015.